Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ivy Black's Perfect Teen Ass


For those of you who follow this teen ass blog, you know that I have a special place in my heart for the cute face and absolutely perfect hips and ass of teen Ivy Black. I have posted photos of this incredibly hot photo shoot before where ivy is wearing nothing but a leather belt and her teen ass as hips like fucking incredible but now I HAVE THE FULL TWO MINUTE VIDEO OF IVY BLACK IN NOTHING BUT A BELT. There are some great ivy black pussy flashes in this video and for those of you who would like the to it, THE PHOTO SHOOT IS RIGHT HERE
I said it before twice now but the third time is a charm; Fucking ivy Black would be like fucking a teenage Shakira, Those Hips Just dont lie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online